This Saturday, September 16, is the El Cerrito Centennial Showcase Parade, part of an ongoing celebration of El Cerrito’s 100th Anniversary, and ECPC couldn’t be prouder to be participating!
We would love for ECPC members, alumni and friends to join us as we gather with our El Cerrito neighbors and celebrate our own 77 years in the community.
Come in your vintage ECPC shirts/gear or solid bright color shirts, and invite other friends of ECPC to join you. We welcome bringing signs that says what years you or your child attended ECPC. Lets celebrate our 77 years!
Saturday, September 16, starting at 10:00am.
Gather between 9:00-9:30am at the Safeway/PetFood Express parking lot at 11450 San Pablo Avenue. Look for ECPC signs and folks in pink. Please park personal vehicles in the BART surface parking lot – do not park non-parade vehicles in the Safeway lot.
– Parade ends at Cerrito Vista Park
– Parade distance is 1.5 miles
– Young children in the parade should be in strollers/wagons, etc.
– Water will be available, but consider bringing your own drink and re-usable bottle
– At the park, there will be free sandwiches and birthday cupcakes for the first 1000 attendees (plus a food truck onsite) and entertainment following the parade including chalk art for the children.
RSVP on Facebook and let us know if you’ll be joining us! And don’t forget to let other ECPC friends and alumni know by sharing this post or our inviting them on Facebook. We hope to see you there!