About El Cerrito Preschool Cooperative
El Cerrito Preschool Cooperative has operated as a parent cooperative since 1940. Our goal at ECPC is to provide a happy, safe, and supportive environment that serves up to 30 children and contributes to the development of the whole child. We have a wonderful setting in El Cerrito with two large outside play yards and many engaging indoor play areas. While a professional teaching staff runs the program, member families own the school and are responsible for administration and maintenance. This allows parents to become active in their child’s education. It also serves to build a strong sense of community among the families in our school.
Part-Time Preschool Substitute Teacher:
- Shifts include: Morning Program 8am-1pm, Afternoon Program 12pm-5pm
- Assist teacher/director with program implementation and activities
- Work with teachers in a balanced and caring program that allows for children’s free choice and creativity
- Must have at least 12 ECE (Early Childhood Education) Units required, per CA preschool licensing regulations
- Must have experience working with preschool-age children
- Availability/flexibility to substitute for full-time staff as needed
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to change diapers
- Substitute rate is commensurate with experience
- This is a part-time/as needed position only
Please submit cover letter and resume: Email: email@example.com or Attn: ECPC VP, 7200 Moeser Lane, El Cerrito, CA 94530. For more information contact VP at 510-526-1916 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You must be logged in to post a comment.